- Is your Retirement Plan up-to-date?
- Are your employees satisfied with the current plan?
- Do you know all of your plan costs and how they are allocated between the company and participants, including 12b-1, revenue sharing, and asset management fees? Are you 100% certain they are competitive to the industry average?
- Do you have an investment policy statement; are you following it?
- Have you taken the steps necessary to ensure you are in compliance with the department of labor’s regulations 408(b)(2) and 404(a)(5)?
- Have you completed an independent “benchmark” or “audit” of your 401(k) plan in the last 2 years? SAMPLE-FEE-BENCHMARKING-REPORT
If you answered “no” to any of the above questions then you came to the right place!
Navigant Advisory Group connects employers with the most accomplished retirement plan professionals in the industry. Plan Sponsors interested in benchmarking their plans’ competitiveness and ensuring plan compliance are provided cutting-edge due-diligence and top-notch, unbiased advice. Our proficient network of advisors take pride in being true “plan partners” by providing case-specific solutions that save time, reduce expenses and exposure to fiduciary liability, and address both IRS and DOL compliance requirements. All consultations are based upon availability and offered at no cost or obligation.
Contact us today to schedule a face-to-face meeting with one of our retirement plan experts in your local area! Learn more about how we help Plan Sponsors
Navigant Advisory Group partners with the best-in-class financial professionals in the industry who center their attention on participant-directed retirement plans. We seek out advisors who utilize intense consultative and analytical processes to assist plan sponsors in achieving a fully compliance-proof and fairly priced retirement plan with top-notch services for all plan participants.
Our straightforward approach delivers face-to-face consultations with plan sponsors who express a true interest in conducting an independent review of their plan with an expert. All consultations are always set with the decision maker(s), scheduled upon the availability of plan sponsor and confirmed by our staff. If you are a skilled financial advisor with expertise in the retirement plan arena and are interested in taking your business to the next level, please contact us now to see if you qualify.